Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The Komori Legacy: Prologue | Those Boring College Years

Helloooo! Boy, it's been awhile since I've done something like this. But, to be honest, I was bored of the Sims 3 and I never touched the Sims 4, aside from only playing for a few hours and deciding I didn't like it. But I won't bore you with my rants. Let's meet our founder!

Raeleigh: Face it, Sims 2 is far more superior than Sims 3 or 4. 
Me: Now now, we don't want everyone coming after us. All the games have something to offer. I just like this a lot better. Hey...wait...you're not supposed to be self-aware. That's against the rules. 
Raeleigh: Since when have you ever followed the rules for these kinds of things?
Me: She's got me there. Whatever, why don't you introduce yourself, Miss Thing?
Raeleigh: Gladly...I'm Raeleigh Komori. I'm a Fortune Scorpio with a Lifetime Wish to become Chief of Staff. My creator is thanking the Sim gods that I ended up with something career based and not something like Own 5 Top Level Businesses. 
Me: Oi!
Raeleigh: *Snickers* My turn ons are blonde-hair and artistic and my turn off is Servos. 
Me: Great! Now why don't you go pick out that pretty pink dorm room upstairs?


So, while Rae claims her dorm, I'm going to go over a few things. First of all, I'm not playing for any points. I don't know if anyone even does that anymore. Although, I will be following a no-cheats rule, unless it's for things such as moving objects, resetting stuck sims, and story-related things. I won't be using any money cheats for the main household, only for spares. 
Second of all, firstborn will be named the heir because I can't be bothered doing heir polls. This might change later on. 
Third of all, I play with a number of mods to enhance my gameplay. One such mod is one that changes all hair colours and eye colours to dominant. This means that, while Rae has black hair and green eyes, if she marries someone who has...yet's say blonde hair and dark blue or brown eyes, the chances of their offspring getting hair or eyes from either parent is pretty even, rather than it being one over the other. 
Fourth, I play on a wants based system. This means that I try to fulfill my Sims wants, even if it's something like cheating on their spouse. Hey, they rolled it. So, they must really want it. Hopefully, Rae won't have any desires to cheat on her future spouse, since she's a Fortune Sim. We'll see when I roll her second aspiration. 


Rae had a choice between Physics and Biology, which would help her with her LTW a little later. She also rolled the want to start on her term paper, which I obliged. I do love a studious sim! She also rolled the want to do an assignment, which I locked in for her. 


Now that's not very nice. I don't see your butt getting in there and cooking. 
Rae: Ugh, I'm going to see that face in my nightmares.
I don't know about you, but I don't think the cafeteria worker is that bad looking. But it's probably just the default replacement skins that I have. 



There's already some saucy attraction going around! I don't remember their names though. I swear, I need to write them down!

Whatcha writin' there, Rae?
Rae: Nothing! Nothing at all! Hey, why don't you go watch those two girls heartfart all over each other some more?
Nah, this is much more interesting. 
Rae is quite pretty though.


I had Rae scope the room just to see if she had an attraction for someone. And it looks like she has the hots for tattoo guy over there. 
Tattoo Guy: It's Alejandro, actually. 
I always liked him and also like seeing him being used in legacies and it looks like Rae feels the same way!


Rae: Hehe, call me!
I didn't get the picture, but he heartfarted her back. If this goes anywhere, I'll be sure to give him a makeover. 

Alejandro: So, you're the new legacy founder, eh?
Rae: How could you tell?
Alejandro: The insane amount of CC you got going on. Most founders have that.
Rae: Eh, my creator's a bit of a CC hoarder!
Oi! I am not! I can quit whenever I want! *Sniffles* My sims are so mean to me. 

Ponytail Dormie: Oh my, that guy behind me is so hot. I'd like to do things to him.
Beanie Dormie: Wait, what?
Purple Dress Dormie: Are you ever going to remember our names?
Mmm...probably not unless you end up marrying into later generations. 

Redhaired DonClone Dormie: So, I hear you're looking for a spouse. You know I'd throw some interesting genetics into the mix and everyone likes redheaded babies.
Rae: Considering the fact that I just blackhearted you a few minutes ago, that's gonna be a hard pass for me.

Hey, Rae?
Rae: Hm?
Wow, you're not screaming at me to get out?
Rae: We're both women. We have the same parts. What do you want?
Good point. Anyways, I noticed that you have two bolts for quite a few people. 
Rae: So? I'm not tied down to anyone, yet.
No, there's nothing wrong with that. I just want to tell you to go for whoever makes you the happiest, regardless of how they look. 
Rae: Is that a less cheesy way of you telling me to follow my heart?
Eh, yes. 
Rae: Good to know.

After a nap, Rae woke up at around 8:30 and decided she wanted to go outside to paint. Don't know how she's able to see, but don't you just love her jammies? What you can see of them, that is, lol.

Since her future job will require her to have friends, Rae got started on getting to know a few of the dormies. Who knows? Maybe one of them will become the future spouse for the Generation 2 heir or heiress.

I really do like Rae a lot. I know she's just a bodyshop made sim, but she has a whole lot of character.

I was surprised to see Rae autonomously go up to her room and do her term paper. I would say that she's Knowledge secondary, but she actually ended up with Pleasure.

I said Rae has 2 bolts with a couple of dormies, but she always ends up talking to Alejandro autonomously. I won't lie, I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for them.

Rae: So, how do you feel about wearing a hardhat?
Alejandro: *jokingly* Omg, yes! Then, if we can get three other dormies to dress up as a cowboy, cop, and indian, we can start singing YMCA!
Please, no!

Rae and Alejandro: Pass it to the left, pass it to the right, now get out there and fight, fight, fight! Llamas, llamas goooooo llamas!
Ah, I missed the annoying school cheer. *wipes away tear*

Rae: Come on, lady! I really need to make some money here so that my creator isn't forced to make me live on the lawn or in an ugly box with grass floors!
Cafeteria Lady: You youngsters have no respect these days, you know that?

 Rae: Hmm...I think I like what I see.
Too bad, you only have 1 bolt for her. There will be no lukewarm romances in this legacy!

Rae finally manages to kick the cafeteria lady out and ends up working for a few hours. It helped her fulfill a want to earn 100 simoleons, plus a little extra.

 Rae: Arrrrgh! College sucks! My needs are always low and everything smells! Why can't I move into my own place.
One: You have plenty of things around here to entertain you. One of them is sitting on the couch sporting some nifty tattoos. Two: You can't afford your own place right now.

 Rae's really beginning to feel that college stress. Poor girl.

Rae: This feels so weird.
Oh, don't worry. I'm sure someone will come along soon enough and play with you.

See?
Red-headed DonClone Dormie: Ugh, why did I sit down here? She's probably going to cheat. Those Scorpios are known for that.

Rae: Oh, don't give me any ideas, buddy.
Surprisingly, Rae didn't cheat even once. To be honest, I was kind of hoping she would.

Ah, I kinda missed the cow mascot. I always found them entertaining. That poor girl doesn't though. I just love how everyone is ignoring it, like "Yeah, not going to go near that one."

 The cow, whose name is Alec, I think, tried to make a move on Alejandro, but he wasn't having any of it.
Alejandro: Dude, first of all, I don't swing that way. (Not that there's anything wrong with that). Second of all, I don't date outside of my species.
You think that's stopped the cow before?

 I don't get enough pictures of these two together and I apologise for that. The Founder uni years are so boring. But they're always doing this kind of cute stuff, autonomously.

 Rae tried making friends with this girl whose name I can't remember, but she must have been in a bad mood because she rejected everything Rae did or said.

 I think Rae ended up making it to the second semester of her Freshman year in this picture. She celebrates by cleaning the showers.
Rae: Can you blame me? I live with pigs.
Ah, yeah. Can't argue with you there. At least in Sims 3 uni, the dormies do clean up after themselves.

Rae wanted to write her term paper again and was able to do it in the company of her fiance, who worked on an assignment.

Rae: I don't know about you, but I think I'm getting a craving for burgers.
Sundress Dormie: You'd better hope she means turkey burgers, Alec.
Rae: Nope.

 I think Rae might be just a little bi-polar. Because just as soon as Alejandro and the dormie girl were out of the room, she did this. Rae, how could you?!

 Rae made it to her Sophomore Year and makes it on the Deans List, earning quite a nice sum of simoleons. Why so glum?
Rae: I kinda feel bad for accepting that flirt from the cow.
*Sigh* Look, Rae...the whole Maxis coding is all over the place. You didn't roll any wants for the cow, did you?
Rae: ...No. I'm just worried that Alejandro will find out and--
He won't and even if he does, that thing you're worried about won't happen.
Rae: I hope you're right.

 Rae: Hey, why don't we go on a date? You know, to celebrate?
Alejandro: Oh my, you read my mind.

 Not to be outdone, these two did a little flirting of their own.
Third-wheel Dormie: I don't know why these two always invite me to hang out with them and then do this the entire time.
Don't worry, maybe you'll end up marrying one of Rae's kids in the future.
Third-wheel Dormie: That sounds wrong on so many levels.

Third-wheel Dormie: Yes, don't mind me standing here. Rude!
Eh, sorry. You know dormies will just make out anywhere.

 It wasn't exactly the best setting, but Rae couldn't afford to go to some fancy restaurant. But don't worry! She managed to get the date up to Dream date status fairly easily! She also learned that Alejandro was a Knowledge sim.

 Looks like this is where everyone goes to have a date. I love how all the guys have blonde hair, but I'm glad that Rae decided she liked Alejandro the best. I think they'd make some cute and interesting babies, provided they're not clones of one parent or the other.

 Rae and Alejandro decide to go somewhere more private...if you count the park bench outside to be private. I don't, but hey...it's what they want to do.

I had my special event camera on, so I didn't get the picture, but Rae proposed to Alejandro and he said yes! Normally I would've waited until her Senior year, but why wait?

 Rae: So, listen...I say we make things hard on our Creator and have to Try for Baby 20 times before we succeed, making her pull her hair out.
How about no? By the way, if anyone is wondering why there's no blue or red shine around the rings, I have a mod that gets rid of that. So, there are no negative memories of getting engaged.

 Alejandro, I hope you're not one of those perverted sims.
Rae: Hey, he can stare all he wants. I got him tied down to me, now.
Glad to know you're happy. Also, they went from having 2 bolts to 3 bolts. There's no way these two are breaking up!

 Rae: So, listen. I have much better things to do and I'm feeling lazy right now. Do my term paper?
Sundress Dormie: Gosh, such honesty. I'd love to!

 Rae: And you! You think about flirting with me or my fiance, I'll rip those horns from your head and shove them up those two holes on your face!
Gotta love mean sims, sometimes, lol.

 Rae ended up with enough Lifetime points to earn the SimVac, one of my favourite reward items in the game.
Rae: Now hold still, this won't hurt a bit.
Jeff: Gah! Why me?!

 Oh, don't worry. She sucked some from Kari too.
Jeff: Come on, man. Your girlfriend is a little out of control, don't you think?
Alejandro: I'd say yes, but she only has three nice points. I'd rather keep my manhood and skills.

 Third-Wheel Dormie tried to flirt, but Alejandro doesn't cheat on his woman.
Alejandro: Of course not! I love her! I'm not one of those dormies who heartfarts over anything with a pulse!
Can't argue with him there. He really does only have eyes for Rae. I mean, he did heartfart over two girls before he and Rae became a couple, but ever since those two got together, he's been completely faithful. And aside from that one flirt with the cow mascot, Rae has also heartfarted for very few dormies.
 Rae celebrated her new engagement by 'shaking her booty'. I don't think I'm going to be the one to tell her she can't dance.

 Rae makes it to her Jr. Year and I re-rolled her aspiration using a special aspiration calculator that I found online. She ended up with Knowledge and her new LTW is to be a City Planner. Best part is, she has most of the skills needed for that job!
Rae: I'm so bored of Uni now.
Don't worry! Just one more year to go! You're almost there!

 Some of the other dormies had the same idea to dance as Rae had.
Rae: But they can't get down like I can!
Is that why you're hiding behind Beaky?

 Rae rolled the want to play with the football and this guy was the only one who wasn't in his room at the time. Poor guy is suffering for it.

 Redheaded DonClone: Oi! What gives? You nearly broke my nose!

 Rae: At least your nose can't get anymore crooked.
You be nice! There's a chance that one of your kids or grandkids could have three bolts for him in the future.

 I used a few more of Rae's points to get her the motive enhancer. Yeah, I don't remember the proper name for it, but she's in a constant state of gold or platinum, so this comes in handy.
Rae: Ooooh, yeah! That's the stuuuffffff!
Fingers crossed that this doesn't backfire on her.

Hey! I was wondering when one of these guys was going to show up!
Alejandro: Dude! That's not cool!
Rae: Huh, you don't see that everyday.
I'm serious, Rae didn't really freak out at all with the streaker. I also didn't get a picture of his face, but he's not too bad looking.

This is it, Rae! Time for your final exam before you graduate! Anything you'd like to say?
Rae: Get me out of this hellhole, please.
Patience, patience.

She ended up passing her Senior Year with a 4.0 GPA! Doesn't she just look thrilled?
Rae: Can I go kiss my fiance now?
Knock yourself out!

 That's exactly what she did! The kissing, not the knocking herself out. Alejandro was also added to the family. He's still a Freshman. If I can, I'm going to speed-three him through his years off camera so he can also get a diploma. Like I said before, he's a Knowledge sim and his LTW is to be an Education Minister. He has most of the skills needed. So, getting him through Uni should be easy, if a little boring.

 Rae put aside any hard feelings for Kari and the two became best friends.

 Rae: Can you believe she heartfarted over the cow?
Kari: Oh my god, what a floozy!
When Rae gossips, she always talks about Sundress Dormie. Poor girl can't get a break.

Rae didn't want to throw a graduation party. But she did want to give Alejandro one last kiss before she called the taxi to come pick her up.

 Rae: Yeah, hi. Take me away from this place before my creator finds another reason to keep me here longer.
Don't worry, I'm as tired of this place as you are.

With a shower of confetti, Rae ages up into an adult, sporting a very cute dress, which will get changed eventually. But for now, it's not hideous, so she'll keep it for awhile!

Join me next time for Chapter One! I'm sorry for this chapter being all over the place. I think I'm going to keep it observational/commentary style for the first generation or two and then, if I feel creative, switch over to a more narrative style. I'm not making any promises, though! Narrative has never been my strongsuit.
I will also try to get cover pics done for future chapters, but like the narrative thing, that's also not my strongsuit. Hope you all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment